The links below will take to you places where you can read my work online or purchase it (some items appear in multiple categories.) Following that are links to audio appearances.
I’d be happy to mail you an autographed copy of any of my books at a competitive price (I often have books when I appear at conferences, as well.) Go to my contact form if you’d like to ask about that.
And please note that by ordering from the links below, I get a small amount of money as an Amazon associate. Writing is a low-paying business, and every bit helps, so thanks! (Note that Kindle editions are available for most of these at a lower price–you can get to those from these links as well.)
Go to the bottom of this page and see some of my favorite writing tools. By purchasing through these links, you help support me!
- Wicked Witches — an anthology from the amazingly talented New England Horror Writers. Contains my poem “That Witch We Dread.”
- Killing It Softly — A reprint anthology featuring horror stories by women writers. **PLEASE NOTE** that my short story “Traitorous, Lying, Little Star appears in BOTH Killing it Softly and The Deep Dark Woods, which is below.
- The Deep Dark Woods — my short story Traitorous, Lying, Little Star is included in this horror anthology. (Available in paperback or Kindle format.) *
- Interview with the Faerie (Part One) and Other Poems of Darkness and Light — A chapbook of my poetry, including Interview with the Faerie (Part One) and ten other poems. Includes two original illustrations for Interview by artist Tony Gerardi. Link goes to purchase on Amazon, but it is available elsewhere, and you can also purchase it through me.
- Pagan Writers Presents Samhain — I am a contributor to this anthology, my piece is Hecate’s Will and includes a poem.
- Paganism 101 — I am a contributor to this anthology, in the section about eclectic paganism.
- (forthcoming) “Interview with the Faerie” in FrostFire Worlds, August 2017
- “The Waiting Room in Purgatory” in Illumen, January 2017
- “That Witch We Dread” in Wicked Witches — an anthology from the amazingly talented New England Horror Writers. October 2016
- My poems “The Lies Parents Tell” and “Interview with the Faerie” were translated into Polish by Creatio Fantastica. An interview with me (also in Polish!–get out that Google Translate) is also featured. Link to the issue here. February 2014.
- “There are the Words; and There are the Spaces” in The Wayfarer: A Journal of Contemplative Literature, March 2013
- “The Pursuit of the Horned God” in Eternal Haunted Summer, Summer 2012 (Summer Solstice 2012 issue)
- “The Lies Parents Tell” in Tales of the Zombie War, October 2011
- “untitled” (a Haiku about SPAM. The canned kind. Really.) in High Coup Journal, April 2011
- “Water Meets Air” in Pagan Edge, 2010
- “Goblin Goes to School” in The Norfolk Quill: A Literary Journal, 2010
- “This is Why I Hurt You” in Strong Verse, October 2010
- “The Woods Spoke to Me” in newWitch, 2003
- Fluff release TBD.
- Traitorous Lying Little Star in Killing It Softly, October 2016 and The Deep Dark Woods, November 2015
- Essie in Luna Station Quarterly, September 2011
- Interview With the Faerie (Part I) on Smashwords; or available in e-formats at B&N, Apple, and many other e-book retailers. Also available as part of my poetry collection, Interview with the Faerie (Part One) and Other Poems of Darkness and Light.
- Paganism 101 published 2/2014. I have a response to the section about eclectic paganism.
- “Out of Time,” a brief article about writing your stories out of sequence (it’s okay!) on Clarion Writer’s Craft Blog.
- I’m interviewed by Val Hadden about the significance of the Death Card in Tarot. Friend and fellow writer Trish Woodridge is also featured. “The Meaning of the Death Card in Tarot.”